Your Laptop May Be In Need Of Repair If…
- Your laptop is moving at a very slow pace.
- Your laptop will not power on, or remain on.
- Your laptop screen is cracked.
- Pop-ups keep appearing with advertisements. (sometimes prompting you to call for cleaning)
Virus removals, upgrades, laptop screen repair, laptop hinge repair, water damage repair and more
In-Home/Office Service Available
Laptop Repair… What To Expect
In our busy lives, we are on the go continuously between home, school, work and other activities. You need your Laptop to work flawlessly for you. Whether it be writing a document, preparing for a presentation, or streaming video, it needs to work without effort. Because you are on the go and don’t have the time to troubleshoot a slow or malfunctioning laptop. Let The Gadget Guys Professional staff take care of this for you. We can repair your computer quickly and without strain on your wallet and schedule.
- Laptop Diagnostic is done quickly.
- We charge for the job not by the hour.
- We will suggest any upgrades if available.
- Make suggestions to you on how to prevent similar issues from happening in the future.
Laptop Computer Brands that We Repair
- HP (Hewlett Packard)
- and more
Frequently Asked Laptop Repair Questions
No video is displaying on my LCD screen?
You could have a bad screen and in need of a screen replacement. Connect an external monitor to your laptop. If you laptop displays correctly after a reboot. Then you may need to have your screen replaced
Why won’t my Laptop Power On?
In some cases, your laptop charger or battery may have gone bad, or you power jack located on your laptop itself may have a short. In which case, you may need to have your power jack repaired. Battery or laptop charger replaced.